Saturday 5 December 2015

Oracle Database : Good reading material from performance perspective

These are some of the resources that I found very helpful in my quest to tune Oracle performance. I will keep updating the list. My focus is on software performance hence on database performance so I wont be focusing on blogs and resources dedicated to Oracle database administration.

Sites

 Oracle performance tuning resources

Oracle blogs

Books

  • Expert Oracle Database Architecture: Oracle Database 9i, 10g, and 11g Programming Techniques and Solutions by Thomas Kyte
  • Oracle Core: Essential Internals for DBAs and Developers by Jonathan Lewis
  • Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques (Oracle Press) by Richard Niemiec
  • Forecasting Oracle Performance by Craig Shallahamer
  • Troubleshooting Oracle Performance Christian Antognini

My other posts on Oracle


No comments:

Post a Comment